LIC is one of the traditional as well as renowned Life Insurance Company. They are known for offering their clients reliable & profit oriented insurance solutions, since the time they were the only insurance provider in the country. They have expanded its operations & products for catering the insurance needs of such ever increasing population. They are known to educate common people about Life insurance plans, policies& its benefits. It is said that life insurance corporation of India is one of the reliable, trusted &popular life insurance companies in the country.
With time and advancement in technology, the world of banking has shifted from traditional platforms to an online platform. A majority of people are now choosing the convenience of making LIC online payment. These channels have been gaining popularity because of the technological advancements that ensures safe online transactions. The LIC facilitate their clients with a wide variety of policies by making use of different channels. LIC also has merged up with several other banks, including the Corporation bank, Axis bank, etc.
The LIC policyholders are required to make the LIC online payment for their policy premium.It can be done via online mode with and without registration. Below mentioned is the LIC online payment process for registered users:
- The policyholders are required to primarily visit the official website of the company, hit the customer portal button and click on the register button. After this, the users are directed to the LIC login page.
One can also click on the Pay premium online option. It will open a new page, and he may see the given two options for making the payment online, including:
- With the use of customer portal of lic of india
- Pay directly without even making a login.
- The users are required to enter his/her Email/user ID/mobile, password as well as the date of birth and click on the Sign in button. It is said that on clicking the sign in button, the users are directed towards the customer portal. On this page, one will find the self/policies option.
- One can now click on the self/policies option, to know about the details of the policy.
- Click on the pay premium, to proceed to pay and provide the required information. The policyholders can choose the payment option that is comfortable for him/her.
One can make the payment online without registering on the official website.
The policyholders are required to visit the official website of life insurance corporation of India. Now, hit the pay premium online button under the online services tab. On hitting the pay premium online button, the policyholders are taken to a new page. The persons are required to choose any one of the two options, including the payment through customer portal or paying directly.
In the industry, the world seems to be in a state of going online as well as in the banking and insurance sector.